KUU Pendant Light
This beautifully minimal and elegant series of reversible pendant lights is conceived by Helsinki-based award-winning designer Elina Ulvio, and was inspired by the moon. KUU—which means moon in Finnish—is designed to provide direct and indirect light by simply rotating the pendant’s inner circle. The rotation angle is unlimited due to a cordless link of electricity between the parts.
The KUU pendant was inspired by Elina’s affection to atmospheric illumination. She wanted to create a lamp that is adjustable from direct to indirect lighting according to the versatile needs we have for light during distinct times of the day. The movability of the lamp brings it a constantly changing figure that forms differently sized crescents and round shapes, reminding us of the moon’s form during various periods.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Horizontal size: Dia 31cm x H 19cm / ∅ 12.2″ x H 7.5″
Horizontal size: Dia 43cm x H 27cm / ∅ 16.9″ x H 10.6″
Vertical size: Dia 19cm x H 31cm / ∅ 7.5″ x H 12.2″
Vertical size: Dia 27cm x H 43cm / ∅ 10.6″ x H 16.9″
Materials: Brass, Glass
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Process: Polishing, Baking paint
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.