Kepler Pendant Light
Named after the German astronomer and astrologer, Johannes Kepler, this slimline luminaire is reminiscent of black holes and portals from science-fiction. COHDA have used highly innovative materials for this design, multiplying single LEDs over a large thin surface to widely refract the light and give the illusion of infinity.
The fine material, which has been likened to hosiery from the fashion industry, creates a fascinating effect, like a kaleidoscope of light rays.
The unit is adjustable at installation with 350 degrees of movement around the X axis and 360 on the Y, meaning any position is possible.
The unit can then be locked into place to maintain the configuration and position. While Kepler is unique and intriguing as a stand alone piece, layering the transparent units creates a dazzling effect when they are grouped. With Kepler there is an opportunity to create huge and impressive light installations using very compact and lightweight units.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 35cm x H 33cm / ∅ 13.8″ x H 13″
Size: Dia 50cm x H 47cm / ∅ 19.8″ x H 18.5″
Material: Metal, Cloth
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Power: ~15W (Single lamp)
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Process: Polishing, Paint
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires, which can be lengthened as needed.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.