Utzon Pendant Light
The retro Utzon JU1 Pendant is an iconic creation by Jørn Utzon, the Danish designer of the famous Sydney Opera House in Australia. The sculptural pendant was designed in 1947 and inspired by his childhood fascination with naval engineering, and the structure of ships and boats. More than a decade before, the impressive design of the Utzon Pendant combines smooth lines with the functionality of the light.
Crafted using particular techniques, the metal shades are formed using a combination of metal spinning and deep drawing. The stylish Utzon suspension light is lacquered with on-trend finishes such as warm copper and polished brass, radiating a contemporary vibe that’s perfect for your home. A stunning addition to your residence, a row of these modern metallic Utzon Pendants would look dazzling in your hallway. Equally, watch the petite Utzon pendant add a playful and retro edge over a quaint kitchen table.
The is available in a selection of finishes – white with white fabric cable, brass or copper with black fabric cable. These chic finishes mimic the idea of waves and northern lights, accentuating Jorn Utzon’s fascination with the ocean.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 25cm x H 25cm / ∅ 9.8″ x H 9.8″
Material: Metal, Iron, Aluminum
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: Black, Copper, Gold, White
Process: Plating, Baking paint, Polishing
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.