Tip of The Tongue Table Lamp
The design philosophy of Michael Anastassiades is to preserve the inherent qualities of for their handcrafted products used materials. They view the beautiful over time naturally developing a patina, which occurs through an oxidation, as an increasing visual value which adds to the aesthetic of the item.
As a unique lighting object, the Tip Of The Tongue table lamp presents itself with an equally appealing and precious design through its simple and straight lines of the sturdy base as well as the high-quality, meticulously processed materials.
The Tip Of The Tongue table lamp by Michael Anastassiades is made from cast brass and is available in either polished brass or polished nickel-plated brass. The opaline sphere is blown glass.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Table Lamp Size: Dia 20.7cm x H 30cm / ∅ 8.17″ x H 11.8″
Wall Lamp Size: Dia 19.8cm x H 21cm / ∅ 7.79″ x H 8.27″
Material: Metal, Iron, Glass
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: G9 (as shown below)
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: No
Glass Options: Opal
Process: Polished, Blown glass
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We offer 150cm/59″ wire with a switch plug. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.