Swing Table Lamp
Swing white desk lamp is Design 1983 - Minimalist and stylish white table light with a movable arm, in very good vintage condition. A desk light comprised of a cylindrical massive steel base from where a steel arm extends diagonally into the air, holding a slightly rounded triangular shaped aluminum shade at the end. The base as well as the shade is covered with matte white wet lacquer.
The very heavy base enables you to easily adjust the position of the arm or the shade with one hand without having to use the other hand to stabilize the base. The shade is able to rotate 360 degrees around the arm, and the steel arm can be rotated 360 degrees around the base, thus enabling you to direct the light to exactly where it is needed.
An architectural and stylish desk lamp that will suit any midcentury or modern office desk or working table.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 57cm x H 52cm / ∅ 22.4″ x H 20.5″
Material: Steel/Aluminum alloy
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: stainless steel
lampshade: White, Black
Process: Die casting, Paint
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.