Reverse Table Lamp
Reverse Lamp, a new lighting solution that underpins the ever-present beauty of natural materials. In his search for simple and clever solutions in any given space, Danish designer Aleksandar Lazic looked to Italian marble tables from the 1970s when creating the Reverse Lamp. Inspired by the play on the structure created by geometric constraints, the conical travertine base and curved, bronzed aluminum shade define the lamp’s perfectly balanced expression.
The light diffuses evenly across the unworked stone, left raw to allow the light to highlight its natural imperfections, revealing shadows and an intriguing color play that seems to stem from the base itself. At precisely the point at which the shade and base meet sits a dimmer switch for adjusting the light intensity. Fitted with a dim-to-warm LED light source, the Reverse Lamp casts a warm light on a bedside table or subdued light on a cabinet surface, making it an elegant and characterful solution to a multitude of lighting needs.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 23.9 cm x H 30 cm / ∅ 9.4" x H 11.8"
Base size : Dia 10.1 cm x H 21 cm / ∅ 4" x H 8.3"
Material: Travertine stone, Aluminum, PMMA diffuser
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Process: Polishing, Electroplating, Lacquer
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.