RBS Cactus Lamp
"RBS Cactus Lamp" by Steven Haulenbeek. Sand Cast & Resin, 2019. On display at The Golden Triangle for our 30th Anniversary Celebration + Global Best. Steven Haulenbeek is an artist and designer from Chicago. His work runs the gamut in scale, material, and process. All exhibit a refined understanding of materials and aesthetic simplicity. Recently, Steven has received global recognition for his ice cast vessels and his sand cast resin furniture. "After getting deep into the process of creating sand furniture, my studio began to look like a desert with several inches of sand on the floor.
And no dessert is complete without a Cactus. I created the RBS Cactus Lamps in a similar way as the furniture: by carving a solid block of sand and setting it permanently in place with resin. This piece includes a glass element that was mouth blown into a hand-carved sand blow-mold.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 22 cm x H 43 cm / ∅ 8.7″ x H 16.9″
Material: Metal, Aluminum alloy, Wood
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Weight: 5kg/ 11lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: White, Green, Yellow
Glass Options: Clear
Process: Mold, Blown glass
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 150cm / 59″ switch cable with plug, which can be lengthened as required.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.