Panthella Table Lamp
Since the invention of electricity in the 19th-century, Louis Poulsen has been producing innovative lighting pieces in which function meets aesthetic lines and comfortable light diffusion. Verner Panton was considered one of Denmark's most influential furniture and interior designers, with his work widely exhibited in countries across the globe. He is known for his mastery of shape and space and for working with modern plastics.
Verner Panton designed the Panthella Table Lamp in 1971, a design that continues to be one of his best selling to date along with its matching floor light. His aim when designing the lamp was to create a sculptural piece that effectively radiates light out into the room. Its slender foot and the hemispherical umbrella shape of its shade create a pleasing and flowing harmony that is relaxing on the eye and suited to any decor and furniture scheme. The Panthella Table Lamp is created from injection-molded opal acrylic. Its dimensions are 58cm high with a base diameter of 25cm and a shade diameter of 40cm.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
THE SAME SERIES OF PRODUCTS. CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO LEARM MORE >>>
Size: Dia 40 cm x H 58 cm / ∅ 27.2″ x H 20.1″
Size: Dia 25 cm x H 33 cm / ∅ 34.7″ x H 28.4″
Material: Steel, Aluminium
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Weight: 4kg / 8.8lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Color: high glossy: chromed | powder coated: blue green, yellow green, orange, light pink, red, black, violet, white, yellow, blue | acrylic: opal
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires, which can be lengthened as needed.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.