Panthella Floor Lamp
Louis Poulsen has been creating top-quality lighting solutions for over a century. During this time, the label has worked with some of the world's most loved designers and honed their philosophy of 'function, comfort, and ambiance'. The Panthella Floor Lamp comes from Danish designer Verner Panton. Panton is known for his futuristic designs, often rendered in plastic, with bright, bold colors. Much of his work was designed in the 1950s and '60s and is still just as popular today.
The Panthella Floor Lamp reflects Panton's contemporary style. It consists of an opaque, domed shade, which flows gently down to a high shine circular base. It is an ideal example of the mid-century love of space-inspired furnishings. The domed shade allows light to be softly diffused, creating an ambient feel in any room. Its compact size means that it is perfect for smaller spaces and for living, dining, or bedrooms. It can also be paired with the miniature table lamp version of the design.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
THE SAME SERIES OF PRODUCTS. CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO LEARM MORE >>>
Size: Dia 50 cm x H 140 cm / ∅ 27.2″ x H 20.1″
Material: Steel, Aluminium
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Weight: 4kg / 8.8lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Color: high glossy: chromed | powder coated: blue green, yellow green, orange, light pink, red, black, violet, white, yellow, blue | acrylic: opal
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 200cm / 78.7″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.