Metropol Pendant Lamp
Like a pearl hanging from a thread, Metropol begins with a single lamp. Its clever form delivers beauty as a sophisticated wall sconce or as stacked singles, doubles and triples – suspended as simple pendants or curated into organic groupings and grand chandeliers.
Central to Metropol’s design is the distinctive trifoliate form in combination with the innovative use of light. Where shadows would normally exist along the converging line of each form, in Metropol, these fine seams are used to wrap a beautiful, soft cast of light around the luminaire.
Metropol’s strength is in its quiet charisma. Its design is one of intricacy and sophistication. Rather than overpowering a space, it leaves room for the architecture to stand out, making it a particularly versatile
lighting collection. Through its modular design and refined finishes, Metropol finds its full creative potential in the hands of the architect and designer.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
The same series of products, click on the picture to learn more >>>
1head Size: Dia 11cm x H 38cm / ∅ 4.8″ x H 15″
2heads Size: Dia 11cm x H 71cm / ∅ 4.8″ x H 28″
3heads Size: Dia 11cm x H 104cm / ∅ 4.8″ x H 41″
Material: Metal, Glass
Light source: Integrated LED
Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cold White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: Yes
Finishes: Black, Gold
Process: Paint, Blown glass, Anodised
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
We provide 150cm / 59″ cable, which can be lengthened as required.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.