Tribeca Warren Wall Lamp
Warren wall lamp from Menu’s Tribeca collection has a rotating, uncoated brass frame that will darken and patinate beautifully over time. The elegance of the Warren lamp is perfected with a painted ceramic socket.
Tribeca is a collection of elegant pendants, wall lamps, and table lamps, inspired by the glamour of New York in the 1930s. After moving to the USA, Danish designer Søren Rose traveled across the country collecting beautiful lights dating back to that era. He then disassembled them, mixed and matched the parts, and created the Tribeca collection with bold and chic designs in various shapes and sizes. The lights were named after the streets of Tribeca in Manhattan.
Note : *If you need to buy two, please buy the size with this (*2) logo, the price of two together is more favorable
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: W 18cm x H 18cm / W 7.1″ x H 7.1″
Size: W 62cm x H 56cm / W 24.4″ x H 22″
Material: Metal, Iron
Light source: LED bulb or halogen bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: Copper plated, Black, White
Process: Polishing, Cutting, Bending, Electroplating, Painting
Control method: push-button switch (Support bulb dimming)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.