JWDA Floor Lamp
Reworking the dimensions of the JWDA Table Lamp to create a pared-back light with a bold personality, the Floor Lamp is the latest addition to the series. The simple, standalone design merges contrasting elements to elegant effect: set on a stem of powder-coated steel or solid brass, the shade is formed from opal glass into an elliptical shape, while the base retains its characteristic form, crafted from marble with gently rounded edges and punctuated with a decorative switch in brushed or bronzed brass.
Part of a series of lighting inspired by traditional oil lamps, the JWDA Floor Lamp takes the expression of the series’ table lamp to elegant new heights. Pared-back to its purest form, the lamp is a study in the contrasts of natural materials: set on a substantial marble base, rounded at the edges for a soft expression, the elegant tubular metal stem – available in powder-coated steel or solid brass – holds an elliptical opal glass shade that emits a soft, ambient light. the JWDA Floor Lamp illuminates any setting with bold elegance.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 39 cm x H 150 cm /∅ 15.4″ x H 59″
Material: Metal, Marble, Steel, Opal glass
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: Brass, Bronze
Base material: White marble
Process: Polished, Painted, Blown glass
Control method: Push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We offer 150cm/59″ wire with switch plug. Can be extended upon request
The marbling will vary from product to product so may look different to the images shown.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.