Cherry Bomb Floor Light
The Cherry Bomb collection, which debuted in 2014, was born of Lindsey’s long-time obsession with the ephemerality of the spring-blossoming Japanese trees that line grand boulevards throughout the world. She has always been captivated by the achingly beautiful contrast between the short-lived whisper-pink flowers and the trees’ dark, gnarled limbs, which seem to have a profound story to tell.
This is a diverse group of fixtures with dozens of possible configurations and several finishes, unified by the use of small, pale, round globes--yellow, pink, white or blue--burnished with gold foil that gives them a soft, otherworldly glow amid the slender metal branches. From chandeliers that hang above a table like a gentle solar system to the bold yet almost weightless Cherry Bomb cages, which resemble lobster traps freshly pulled from the bay, glistening in the sun, the collection gives expression to a panoply of emotions.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
The same series of products, click on the picture to learn more >>>
Size: Dia 37.4cm x H 89.8cm / ∅ 14.7″ x H 35.5″
Glass size: Dia 8cm(3″) and Dia 13cm(5″)
Material: Metal, Aluminum alloy, Blown glass
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: G9 (as shown below)
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: Copper plating
Glass Options: White Glass, Glass crack
Process: Polishing, Plating, Blown glass
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.