Captain Flint Table Lamp
Sleek and graceful, this versatile floor lamp features smart details from head to toe. At the top, its spinning cone diffuser provides direct light that can be repositioned. On the bottom, it is weighted by a stunning white Carrara or black Marquina marble base. Its stem and cone are available in painted steel or brushed brass. The diffuser is injection-molded opal photoengraved PC (polycarbonate). Its power cord measures 200 centimeters and features a foot switch with ON-OFF functions.
Inspiration behind the design: There’s a duality to this finely balanced piece from artist Michael Anastassiades. “I wanted to design a light that was dual purpose,” he says. “It is an up lighter, illuminating the space with ambient lighting, and its rotation also offers a dim companion for reading. There’s a notion of balance, with a cone resting delicately on its point on a rotating rod.”
Note: We recommend that the rotation angle of the lampshade does not exceed 270 °
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
The same series of products, click on the picture to learn more >>>
Size: Dia 20cm x H 60cm / ∅ 7.9″ x H 23.6″
Material: Brass, Marble
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27 (as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 4kg / 8.8lbs
Driver Required: No
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 200cm / 78.7″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.