Bau Pendant Lamp
Bau is a sculptural hanging lamp designed by Vibeke Fonnesberg Schmidt, who has combined composition and geometric shapes in a unique and creative design. Bau is a decorative lamp that suits both minimalistic interiors and more daring houses. The design is based on interlocking geometric circles, sticking out in all directions. Bau has an immediate pattern that is broken up by the discs' sizes and off-center linkages, making the lamp living and organic in its expression.
Vibeke Fonnesberg Schmidt explains: "Decoration does not need to be restricted to objects you hang on the wall, but can also form an integral part of more functional objects, such as a table or a lamp. This creates new and exciting opportunities in furnishing. When you move your position in relation to Bau, the tight geometric lines are broken. The sort of experience I want people to have is to see the Bau lamp and wonder what it looks like from the other side. It must appeal to peoples' sense of curiosity."
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Size: Dia 57cm x H 44cm / ∅ 22.4″ x H 17.3″
Light source: LED bulb or Edison bulb
Light source base type: E27(as shown below)
Power: Max 60W
Voltage: AC 110-240V
Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
Driver Required: No
Finishes: Wood color, Multicolor
Process: Lacquer, Cutting, punching
Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Q: Does it support dimming?
A: Whether it supports dimming depends on what type of bulb you buy. If you buy a dimming bulb, this lamp will achieve a dimming function.
The bulb provided by default does not support dimming.
We provide 150cm / 59″ wires. Can be extended upon request
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the destination.
Add a few days for custom orders.
You can also visit the SHIPPING PAGE or contact us.
Note: During COVID-2019, EMS freight rates rose sharply, we ship all order to Europe by rail, and ocean freight to Oceania and North America.
Orders and Returns
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- When you're done adding items to your cart, click the "CART" button.
- Make sure you're happy with everything in your cart, and click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
Of course I suggest you create an account. You can enjoy a better shopping experience.
We recommend that you contact me via email.
Of course, you can also call us or Messenger us.
Trading disputes and intellectual property issues
The products we sell include some purchased products, and we will work hard to review the supplier qualifications.If the products we sell violate your intellectual property rights, please contact us.